Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE REASON....

The reason why you havent seen alot of new stuff on my blog lately is because i do not have my camera with me. I let my dad borrow it, so as soon as i get it back it will be up and fully running once again. So for this upcoming week i will be taking a trip to SF to party and celebrate the grand opening of the Black-Scale pop up store. If you are around SF makesure you come out and get some pieces. Oh and Diamond Supply Co. sale this weekend.



AlSO

Diamond Supply Co. Sample/Previous season sale!!!

THIS WEEKEND! STORE OPENS 11AM.
*Alot of people will be there for this event, so camp out if you can or be there early that morning. Good samples will go fast!

DIAMOND SUPPLY CO. STORE
507 N. FAIRFAX. LOS ANGELES , CALIFORNIA US


Follow black-scale and Diamond supply Co on twitter

www.twitter.com/blackscale
www.twitter.com/nickydiamonds
www.twitter.com/tonytones

-Tonytones

No comments: