Sunday, October 18, 2009

Internship Update

Yo how's it going guys? Just came back from a fun filled Saturday. Today was one of my saturday intern meetings @ the LCO office. At first going in to this internship I didnt know what to expect, but im slowing getting the gist of it. Again thanks to everyone thats been supporting. It keeps me motivated and want to do more and be successful. I am under a specialty internship where i work on a Project promoting, and generate advertisement for the LCO E-lert. LCO E-lert is a daily newsletter for your email that just basically covers everything in the media. From news to govt, and entertainment. So definately check it out @ http://www.lbnelert.com. On thursday after my internship meeting i stopped by the Diamond Supply Co. office to catch up with the big homie Nick Diamond. We just chilled and read up on roastlist and looked for his future car. All good times bro. Diamond Supply Co holiday 09 & spring 10 is looking really really solid and clean so make sure you guys stay tuned. And also check back on the blog here and I will keep you guys updated with the internship and everything about my life. Thank you guys and have a wonderful and blessed weekend.


**ALSO IM STILL LOOKING FOR A PART-TIME JOB, SO IF ANYONE KNOWS AN OPENING PLEASE LET ME KNOW** MY EMAIL IS tonykimtones@gmail.com Thanks guys!


- Tony Tones

No comments: